background

Monday, July 19, 2010



A lot has been going on our way... For the 4th we went on a family trip to St. George. We had a blast swimming and eating and Oakley loved hanging out with all of her cousins. I will have to post pictures later:)




Next we had my Aunts 70th birthday party and we got Oakleys face painted. She had SO much fun and she loved eating the balloon animal she had made for her.



Last of all we had Oak's FIRST BIRTHDAY party on Saturday!!(her actual birthday is the 26th) It was perfect. We have so many great family and friends and are truly blessed. Again I will post pictures later...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad that we missed her party! I came down with something Friday evening and had it all weekend. I didn't dare come and risk spreading it to anyone else. I told Calli that we should get together for a post-birthday lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely fine. I am so sorry you were not feeling well! Lets really get the girls together sometime soon. I hope that you are feeling better now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete