background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

KaRmA

Call me crazy, but I totally believe in KARMA. I feel like everything you do has a consequence. I have been thinking a lot lately about this person in paticular who has had a lot going on in their life, but on top of it trys to "cheat the system" on things, gets "bailed out" on everything they do wrong, and has an "excuse " for almost everything. It wears me out thinking about this person. I have spent so much time wondering why KARMA has not taken its toll... How wrong of me.
Lately I have been comparing my life to many others I know, and even strangers who I have come across while "blog stalking". Everything seems so perfect in their lives. Then again do you ever blog about the bad times? Do you ever go out to lunch with friends and hear about everything that is wrong? No... I always wonder if things in my life would be different if I just held open the door for someone, or smiled in their direction. I have learned so much in my life and have made many mistakes that I have learned from. I definitely believe in KARMA...

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, everything does look so perfect on blogs. Sometimes I look at my own blog and it really does look better than it is! I have gone through some really tough shiz but I just put forth the positive. And KARMA is sooo real. So don't spend too much time thinking about it cuz everyone's karma comes back to them... Whether it be sooner or later. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molls! Hey cute girl. Totally agree with you; you can't hide from the universe.

    ReplyDelete