background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

44 days and counting....




Thats is RIGHT! Only 44 more days until the Pedersen household will change. It will be here before we know it. I am having mixed feelings about this whole military stuff. I am so happy for Jason and so excited to go on this journey, BUT I am TERRIFIED! A new state, new people, new friends, no family... Up until today I have been pretty casual about it all and now its finally hitting me. I am excited though!
As for an update on the fam. Jas is still working for Horizon Foods and will be quitting in a couple weeks so he has some spare time before he leaves. I am still at Tosh. I am in that phase where I don't know what I wan't to do. Go back to school, stay working at Tosh, go back to working at a salon, stay at home with Oak... Hopefully I will get it figured out soon! I keep getting the question from EVERYONE am I going to get pregnant before Jason leaves for Boot Camp.... The answer is No! :) As much as we would love to have baby number 2, we are no where ready for that right now. We are enjoying Oakley so much and our lives will be hectic the next little while with the military. Once we get settled we will re evaluate:) As for our sweet Oakley she is absolutely amazing! I could not ask for a more sweet spirit to be in our home. She is so full of life(and energy) and brings such joy to us. The past 18 months have been so amazing and I have grown so much as a person from being her mommy. Hope all is well with everyone, and I will try to update more!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Mollie! I have always thought that moving away with just your little family would be so exciting. My niece and her husband moved to Georgia a few years ago and it was challenging, but they loved it. It made her and her husband so much closer and she had a great time meeting new friends in her community! Good luck and keep blogging! You'll need to post a million pics to let us know what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this whole comment written and my stupid internet connection went down. Grrrr!!
    44 days. Wow!! Is that just when Jason goes or is that when you guys are officially moving? And what is that date exactly? I could do the math, but I am lazy!
    Oakley looks adorable as ever. I need to see you both SOON!! Funny everyone keeps asking you about baby #2, but it is really nice to enjoy the one that you have for a bit :)
    Love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those really are some huge changes headed your way, baby #2 can definitely wait for the time being! Where are you going and when? Just take it as it comes, everything seems to work itself out.. Are you currently working at a salon? Oakley is a doll, 18 month olds are so much fun, enjoy it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic's of Oakley! So excited for you guys. You need to blog A LOT more once you leave so we don't miss too much. We need to make lunch happen because I need details of everything. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oakley is so cute!! Sounds like you have a lot going on! Just take one day at a time and keep us all updated with your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete