background

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July weekend

Jason and I decided to get away for our last time before Oakley came into our lives.... My family always goes to St.George every 4th of July so we spent a few days with them. We just relaxed, went swimming, bought WAY 2 much for Oakley, and ate tons of food:) It was nice to get away.
I finally found the perfect curtains for the nursery and a couple other odds and ends so I am hoping to get it all done by this weekend:) It is hard to believe there is only like 35 days left until we get to meet our baby girl:) I love her so much and am so greatful that she was brought into our lives!

2 comments:

  1. Pictures, we need pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you got to get away before your sweet girl comes!!!

    ReplyDelete