background

Monday, March 22, 2010

Greatful

Today I have been thinking about how lucky I am to be blessed with such an amazing daughter and husband. I think back to how my life was a year ago, and how different it was and I would not change any of it for the world.
Oakley is such a joy to me, and she makes my day so much brighter. Her personality just makes you smile no matter what. I love her sassy attitude, and her dramatic mood swings:) She makes my heart melt! I can't thank her enough for coming into my life and making me a stronger person, patient, and best of all a Mom.
My husband Jason and I have been through so much in the past three years, but mainly in the past year. We got married, had a baby, and are trying to make it all work. He keeps me sane(for the most part) and he always knows how to cheer me up when I am down. He is my rock, my love, my best friend. I have grown so much with him from an individual stand point and as a couple. He is one of the most amazing people that I know. He has a zest for life that I can't describe. I love him with all of my heart and soul and would not change anything about him.
I love you Oakley and Jason! Thank you for all the joy you both bring into my life:)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. Getting to that place where you have no regrets takes time and a lot of self-discovery. I am happy for you! It is amazing how things can change and be just fine afterall. You two make the most beautiful blue eyed babies I have ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete