background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blah....

I am in a total FUNK right now... I am just kinda blah. Jas leaves in one week and it really is hitting me. I am going to miss him a lot, and I am scared for whats ahead of us.... I have never been away from my family or friends for very long... A new state scares me! I hate not knowing things going on in the military either. I am new to all of this and I keep getting asked so many questions and feel like I have none of the answers. I am hoping I will figure them all out soon!
If I act distant the next week or so, its probably because I am in this funk... I am not trying to be rude if I don't return your calls, or texts. I do care! Hope all is well with everyone :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mollie, I just happened to stumble across your blog- I hope thats okay. I think my husband is leaving for basic traning the same day yours is! Although it sounds like your situation is different (we're with the guard) i am feeling the same way. Just wanted to wish you luck with everything!- Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristi! It has been a long time since I have seen you. This miltary stuff is hard isn't it? Although are cute hubbys definitely are amazing for doing it! Keep in touch with me because I would love to chat with you during the process. Good luck to you guys also:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie- it has been awhile! :) If you want you can email me at kmaynes@live.com

    Hope you're doing better today!

    ReplyDelete